Dates & Times: Sundays: August 1 & 8 beginning at 5:30 pm*
Mondays: August 2 & 9 beginning at 6:30 pm*
Potential Callbacks: Tuesday, August 10 beginning at 6:30 pm
Place: Narberth Community Theatre, 6376 City Ave., Phila, PA 19151 [Located inside Overbrook Presbyterian Church]
Performance dates: November 5 ~ 20, 2021
- All auditions must be scheduled through SignUp Genius, which is arranged in 1-hour increments. This is to ensure a minimum number of people in the theater at once. Click Here to sign up!
- Please wear masks except during the vocal audition.
- In an effort to continue to provide a safe and healthy environment for all, auditioners are required to present PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION in order to audition.
- Click Here to complete the audition form ahead of time.
- Our goal is to double cast the roles of ‘Joseph’ and ‘Narrator’, provided the pool of actors yields 2 qualified performers for these roles. Each person cast in the roles of ‘Joseph’ and ‘Narrator’ will be scheduled for 4 performances each.
- Men interested in the role of ‘Pharaoh’ should show their Elvis skills
- All roles are open and unpaid.
- We are seeking a diverse and energetic cast.
- At this time we are only accepting actors 18 and over.
Prepare only 16 ~ 32 bars of a song in the style of the show – due to the scheduling limitations, we cannot hear more. Unless you’re singing a song from the show, please bring a hard copy of printed out sheet music (not just a chord chart). No a capella or recorded music. The song should showcase the style and vocal range of the character(s) for which you are auditioning as well as anything you can do to show us your personality!
All auditioners will also be asked to perform a brief dance combination that will be taught at the audition. Please dress appropriately and wear proper shoes.
Although initially not everyone will be called to all rehearsals, the rehearsal time slots are: Sunday afternoons and Monday and Tuesday evenings.
Tech week is all day Sunday, October 31
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday evenings November 1,2 & 3.
If you have any questions or concerns please email: auditions@